Monday, November 9, 2009

Coming To Conclusions

It's official; Think (+) Positive is going private.

Blogger only allows 100 readers when you switch your blog to private, so I'm going to give everybody one more week to request an invite before I make the official switch. As of right now, I there are only a handful of spots available and I'm first-come-first-serving, so if you want an invite e-mail me soon at Tab2710@aol.com before time-and spots-are gone.

I would really love to continue sharing this journey with the entire world, but we know without a doubt the best thing for us is to make this blog private, at least for a little while. Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support, we need them now more than ever as we venture back to the beginning of our journey where times were easy, life was simple, and we had all the hope in the world that we'd be parents someday.

Because now, after almost three long years and a roller coaster of emotions, we are back to square one.

Presumably, right where God wants us to be.

So if there's anything I've learned
From this journey I am on
Simple truths will keep you going
Simple love will keep you strong
Because there are questions without answers,
flames that never die,
And heartaches we go through are often blessings in disguise
So thank you Lord,
How could I ask for more
- Cindy Morgan Lyrics

12 comments:

Nicole said...

When will the changeover take place? I hope you got my email :) Too bad about the follower limit.

Cady said...

I have been following your journey and keeping you in my prayers, and I would love to continue to follow it.

puff38@yahoo.com

Brittney said...

I understand and support you. You're in my daily prayers!:)

AsheAnn said...

I already sent you the email last week, so I am in the clear! :)

Lindsey B said...

Tabitha - I 100% support your decision to go private - it makes perfect sense to me!

Hoping that I make the cut to continue to follow your journey!

Deanna: Infertile Momma said...

I completely understand your decision. I'm praying for you and looking forward to reading your posts once again when you go private.

Stephanie said...

I already sent my email last post! lol Hope you have me down :)

Indy said...

Praying for you Tabitha. If you have an open slot left include me lucasandindira@gmail.com.

A said...

I hope you remember my email last week! ;-) You are right, you are right where God wants you to be. I know He has great plans for your family!!

Mrs. Hammer said...

Ha, your comment made me laugh so I just had to comment back. God has certainly taugh me a lot about trust in the last two weeks and has given me a lot of peace about all of this. I continue to have you both in my prayers for this next step in your journey to parenthood!

Unknown said...

Hi, i just got my first BFN after my 1st IVF...was so crushed came across your blog and i just wanted to tell you, i feel the same but u should not give up!!..it may not happen the first time..you are in my prayers:):)...i do agree with the fact you re blog will go private.u can add me if you like...Please bbe strong ....god has a story for us

Jill said...

I'm happy to be a part of the change and the blog.

Thank you!