Friday, April 3, 2009

Lemons & Lemonade

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

My new blogging friend Kelli nominated me for the "making lemonade out of lemons" blog award:

Thanks for reading and nominating my blog Kelli! It makes me so happy that you've decided to share your infertility journey with us, and you are in our prayers every day!

As per the rules, I'm passing this award along to another new blogging friend that always seems to make lemons out of lemonade; her name is Robin, and her blog is called Our Life.

When you get a chance, stop by and check out her blog, she's hilarious. She's been my inspiration to make the switch over to a "greener" and healthier way of life before beginning the IVF process. I also love how she continues to look to God for guidance and strength during her very own journey through infertility, finding reasons to praise Him through the storm during her Gratitude Friday sessions. And of course we both share a similar sense of humor, a stubborn genetic flaw we call a "pooch" that won't go away no matter how many crunches we do, and an unconditional love for target.

She's basically my blogging twin, only much funnier, and she can run.

I like her. And I like lemonade.

“The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything.”
-Anonymous

1 comments:

Robin said...

You rock! I loved this post!!! I am so glad I found your blog. Not sure how but I know the Lord had His hands in that.