Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Ovaries Are Laughing At Me

And my cervix, and my uterus. I feel like they've joined forces with Ashton Kutcher and Punk'd me.

I tested today, at 13dpo and it was a very clear negative. Not even a hint of a second line was present. I really thought I'd see a second line on the test this month; but instead I stared hard at the same faithful, solitary line that I've seen month after month, willing it to change, but it didn't. So all I can do now is move on. I'll stop taking my beloved progesterone supplements and welcome the spotting that will lead me to my next cycle and a new beginning.

I'm OK though. Of course I feel emotional, frustrated, and defeated, but I also feel surprisingly hopeful. There is only so much I can do and the rest is in God's hands, he knows better than I do and I have to trust in Him. He said "no" this month, but there is always next month, right?

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm."
-
Sir Winston Churchill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ya girl and you are in my prayers!! Keep depending on God and you will make it. And love all the quotes you have at the end of your blogs!!!

Stacy said...

I hate those days when I get that BFN...hang in there!