Monday, August 18, 2008

The Dreaded Two Week Wait

Is driving me insane.

I'm in the dreaded and infamous 2 week wait...and I'm trying everything I can think of to keep myself busy. I feel physically and mentally incapable of thinking about anything else other than the outcome of this cycle. Tomorrow I start sewing lessons, so hopefully that will keep my mind off of every little ache, twinge and cramp that I have. When did I start living my life in 2 week increments? Oh, that's right...about 19 months ago! It wouldn't be nearly so bad if it was the 1 week wait, or better yet, the 2 day wait. Stupid infertility. *Sigh*

"There is more to life than increasing its speed."
-Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog- and I am too in the 2WW! I hate this time- but keep the faith and stay strong! You will have your baby soon!

Jessica- stranger in internet space

Stacy said...

It seems that when we live our lives 2 weeks at a time times goes by so fast but at the same time it goes by so slow...does that make any sense?

Tabitha said...

I know exactly what you mean =)