Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Need A Miracle

So I woke up this morning to...

SPOTTING at 7dpo, and my heart dropped. This was my first month using progesterone supplements that were supposed to STOP my spotting, but there it was, right on time. It's light brown today, and if it's like every other month it will gradually get darker until it becomes my period. Ugh. Either the nasty progesterone supplements I'm taking aren't doing the job, or they are doing the job, but my body just isn't cooperating. Needless to say, I don't have a whole lot of hope left for this cycle, and that's frustrating. But in the end, we did everything we could this cycle, and the rest is up to God. I guess I just need to pray for a miracle!

"Don't believe in miracles - depend on them."
-Laurence J. Peter

4 comments:

Stacy said...

UGH! I am so sorry that you have to go through all the wondering. Stay positive!

Anonymous said...

Love and am praying for ya. God is in control and He knows just how to take care of you!!

Emily said...

I swear that we are "unexplained" TTC-twins. I have the same problem with spotting, although it seems to make the 2ww a little shorter - once it starts I just want AF to show so I can hurry up and start my next cycle. Hang in there, and know that you are not alone in the craziness of IF!!

Amber said...

I am so sorry - I know first hand exactly how frustrating the spotting is. I now bleed for 2 weeks every month. Oh boy! Big huge hugs to you - it sucks.

(Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw!)