Monday, August 11, 2008

A Good Thing

A new way to look at infertility!

One of my friends recently revealed on her blog that after a struggle that lasted a little over a year, she is finally pregnant! In response to her blog, someone left a comment stating that “This just proves that your child is essential to God's purposes here on earth and will be so powerful! Look at how the enemy tried to stop he/she from coming into this world!”

Isn’t that an amazing way to view infertility? My child/children will be fighters, they will be strong, and they will be blessed. They will be important people, with hearts that will serve the Lord and accomplish great things. Because of this, Satan wants to do everything he can to keep them out of this world.

Infertility is a constant struggle, but perspectives like this make it all the more worth it to me!

"If it takes my whole life I won't break, I won't bend. It will all be worth it. Worth it in the end."
-Sarah McLachlan

0 comments: