Monday, September 29, 2008

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

The Good: I am officially 14dpIUI, 15dp+OPK, and still no spotting!

The Bad: This pretty much means we've figured out why I spot, and there's nothing we can do about it (how ironic is that? The one thing that's supposed to result in a baby not only doesn't result in a baby, but instead causes my spotting).

The Ugly: I have tonsillitis. My HPT this morning was negative. And I only have one IUI left until we reach the end of our road.

I know I'm supposed to practice what I preach and "Think (+) Positive", and I'm sure I'll bounce back tomorrow. But for today?

This just sucks.

"It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final."
-Roger Babson

2 comments:

jessica56 said...

Tab,
I am so sorry you have strep and that your HPT was neg. But I will honestly keep you in my thoughts. (you have a random girl in MN thinking about you!) Stay strong and when your not- lean on those who give you strength!
Jessica

Stephanie said...

I'm going to fly down there an slap your hand if you say "end of the road" one more time. Nothing is the end of the road when the Lord is rooting for you.