Thursday, May 8, 2008

Babies Everywhere

Baby Isabella (my cousins baby) is here! She is 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and 20" long. She has thick dark hair and the cutest chubby cheeks ever!

The day before Isabella's birth, my best friend Jenny also had a 20 1/2" long, 9 pound 4 ounce little boy named Braecen. And about four weeks before that My friend Missy delivered Isaac James, weighing in at 8 pounds 12 ounces. All three babies are healthy and gorgeous! I used to think it would be so hard to see all of these new babies born into my family since my husband and I have been having trouble starting our own. I thought I would be so jealous and that it would be just too hard to see these new parents and their beautiful new babies. But really it's not bad at all. Even though I want a baby more than anything right now, its impossible not to fall in love with all of these new babies coming into our lives these past few months, even if they aren't our own. Besides, they are all family, so being an Auntie is kind of like being a mom...right?

Update in my world of "infertility": I had a Laproscoprocy done the day before Isabella was born, to check for blocked tubes, endometriosis and other problems. The results came back perfect...our Dr. actually called them "pristine". Everything is exactly as is should be!! So even though there is still no baby for us, we have hope that there will be soon...in God's time. Until then, we will just have to spoil all of these other babies and wait for our turn!

"To hope means to be ready at every moment for that which is not yet born, and yet not become desperate if there is no birth in our lifetime."
-
Emily Dickenson

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey! Soo what is your next step with infertility? I wanna know so I can be praying for you and I'm always interested in hearing about people's journeys!
waletzko24@hotmail.com
-steph aka june24bride